Psychosocial Adjustment to SCI
- Clay D , Hagglund K and Frank R. Enhancing the accuracy of depression diagnosis in patients with spinal cord injury using Bayesian analysis. Rehabil Psychol; 1995; 40; 171-180.
- Cushman L and Dijkers M. Depressed mood during rehabilitation of person with spinal injury. J. Rehabil; 1991: 35-38.
- Dean RE, Kennedy P. Measuring appraisals following acquired spinal cord injury: a preliminary psychometric analysis of the appraisals of disability. Rehabilitation psychology 2009; 54: 222-231.
- Kennedy P, Evans M, Sandhu N. Psychological adjustment to spinal cord injury: the contribution of coping, hope and cognitive appraisals. Psychology, health & medicine 2009; 14: 17-33.
- Kennedy P, Lude P, Elfström ML, Smithson EF. Psychological contributions to functional independence: a longitudinal investigation of spinal cord injury rehabilitation. Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation 2011; 92: 597-602.
- Post MWM, van Leeuwen CMC. Psychosocial issues in spinal cord injury: a review. Spinal cord 2012; 50: 382-389.