Psychosocial issues regarding family members
- Feldt T, Lintula H, Suominen S, Koskenvuo M, Vahtera J, Kivimäki M. Structural validity and temporal stability of the 13-item sense of coherence scale: prospective evidence from the population-based HeSSup study. Quality of life research: an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 2007; 16: 483-493.
- Kennedy P, Lude P, Elfström ML, Smithson E. Sense of coherence and psychological outcomes in people with spinal cord injury: appraisals and behavioural responses. British journal of health psychology 2010; 15: 611-621.
- Kennedy P, Lude P, Elfström ML, Smithson E. Cognitive appraisals, coping and quality of life outcomes: a multi-centre study of spinal cord injury rehabilitation. Spinal cord 2010; 48: 762-769.
- Kennedy P, Lude P, Elfström ML, Smithson E. Appraisals, coping and adjustment pre and post SCI rehabilitation: a 2-year follow-up study. Spinal cord 2012; 50: 112-118.
- Kennedy P, Lude P, Elfström ML, Smithson EF. Psychological contributions to functional independence: a longitudinal investigation of spinal cord injury rehabilitation. Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation 2011; 92: 597-602.
- Kreuter M. Spinal cord injury and partner relationships. Spinal cord 2000; 38: 2-6.
- Lude P, Kennedy P, Evans M, Lude Y, Beedie A. Post traumatic distress symptoms following spinal cord injury: a comparative review of European samples. Spinal cord 2005; 43: 102-108.
- Stroebe MS, Folkman S, Hansson RO, Schut H. The prediction of bereavement outcome: development of an integrative risk factor framework. Social science & medicine (1982) 2006; 63: 2440-2451.