Early and late complications in SCI
- Early acute management in adults with spinal cord injury: a clinical practice guideline for health-care professionals. J Spinal Cord Med 2008; 31: 403-479.
- Blaivas JG. The neurophysiology of micturition: a clinical study of 550 patients. J Urol 1982; 127: 958-963.
- DeVivo MJ, Kartus PL, Stover SL, Fine PR. Benefits of early admission to an organised spinal cord injury care system. Paraplegia 1990; 28: 545-555.
- Krassioukov A. Autonomic dysreflexia: current evidence related to unstable arterial blood pressure control among athletes with spinal cord injury. Clin J Sport Med; 22: 39-45.
- William T Wake. Pressure Ulcers: What Clinicians Need to Know. Perm J. 2010 ; 14: 56–60 ;PMCID: PMC2912087.