1. Allison GT. The ability to transfer in individuals with spinal cord injury. Crit Rev Phys Rehabil Med 1997; 9: 131-150.
2. Allison GT, Singer KP. Assisted reach and transfers in individuals with tetraplegia: towards a solution. Spinal Cord 1997; 35: 217-222.
3. Allison GT, Singer KP, Marshall RN. Transfer movement strategies of individuals with spinal cord injuries. Disabil Rehabil 1996; 18: 35-41.
4. Boswell-Ruys CL, Harvey LA, Barker JJ, Ben M, Middleton JW, Lord SR. Training unsupported sitting in people with chronic spinal cord injuries: a randomized controlled trial. Spinal Cord 2010; 48: 138-143.
5. Forslund EG, Granström A, Levi R, Westgren N, Hirschfeld H. Transfer from table to wheelchair in men and women with spinal cord injury: coordination of body movement and arm forces. Spinal Cord 2007; 45: 41-48.
6. Gagnon D, Nadeau S, Gravel D, Noreau L, Larivière D, Gagnon D. Biomechanical analysis of a posterior transfer maneuver on a level surface in individuals with high and low-level spinal cord injuries. Clin Biomech 2003; 18: 319-331.
7. Gagnon D, Nadeau S, Gravel D, Noreau L, Larivière D, McFadyen B. Movement patterns and muscular demands during posterior transfers toward an elevated surface in individuals with spinal cord injury. Spinal Cord 2005; 43: 74-84.
8. Harvey L, Crosbie J. Effect of elbow flexion contractures on the ability of people with C5 and C6 tetraplegia to lift. Physiother Res Int 2001; 62: 78-82.
9. Harvey LA, Crosbie J. Weight bearing through flexed upper limbs in quadriplegics with paralyzed triceps brachii muscles. Spinal Cord 1999; 37: 780-785.
10. Harvey LA, Crosbie J. Biomechanical analysis of a weight relief manoeuvre in C5 and C6 quadriplegia. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2000; 81: 500-505.
11. Marciello MA, Herbison GJ, Cohen ME, Schmidt R. Elbow extension using anterior deltoids and upper pectorals in spinal cord-injured subjects. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 1995; 76: 426-432.
12. Perry J, Gronley JK, Newsam CJ, Reyes ML, Mulroy SJ. Electromyographic analysis of the shoulder muscles during depression transfers in subjects with low-level paraplegia. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 1996; 77: 350-355.
13. Tanaka S, Yoshimura O, Kobayashi R, Minematsu A, Sasaki H, Maejima H. et al. Three-dimensional measurement of rolling in tetraplegia patients. Spinal Cord 2000; 38: 683-686.
14. Zerby SA, Herbison GJ, Marino RJ, Cohen ME, Schmidt RR. Elbow extension using the anterior deltoids and the upper pectorals. Muscle and Nerve 1994; 17: 1472-1474.